- Most orders are shipped via UPS or Fedex. In situations where a signature is required please fully inspect the contents of your package before signing for the delivery. Perform this inspection even when the packaging appears to be in good condition.
- For in-stock items there can be up to a one day processing time for picking, packing and shipping.
- NOTE For shipments to Canada:
- The importer of record (recipient/consignee) is responsible – and thus liable – for the payment of all duties and taxes and accuracy of the information presented to CBSA. Therefore, it is important to ensure that your processes are compliant with all government regulations. Compliance can fall by the wayside due to a lack of time commitment to correct and input precise data and a lack of internal expertise and resources.
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) also requires importers to keep a hard or soft copy of records for six years from the end of the calendar year in which the goods were imported.